All what I can say about this poem is that this poem is capable of making you feel the emotions that the poet feels while writing. This piece of writing was written by me when I thought of starting this blog. I tried to use simple words so that one can sense what the poet feels while writing. I hope you will like my poem and kindly write the comment section about your views.

The Hug


The current of love dripped into my body,
Signals of care flew in the body,
When my ears felt the heart,
When my skin heard the beats,
And my eyes saw the purity.

Every second I could count,
Just because each count was meant,
I could think of nothing,
But could loose all my anxiety,
and gain serenity.

That contact was free of materialism,
And full of affection.
Silence became better than words,
When our love was even honoured by birds.
They flew in a rejoicing manner,
When we were loosing all our shivers.

We felt as if showers of petals are pouring,
And in this way almighty if giving us flew blessings.

Our spirits rose,
They asked us to stay same,
So that they could write this prose.

Neither he, or me wanted to leave,
But the moonlight was gone,
Streets were dark,
And we went home



Comments

Popular posts from this blog