Before you read this poem, I want to tell you that I started writing this poem with a different theme but ended with a different theme. This is because I started writing this poem when my friends left me for approximate an hour and the humorous part is that I felt lonely in that time only. As soon as they arrived, my emotions(depressed)emotions were over. I thought that something related must be added over and the poem should end with a perfect ending and so did I.     
IN GREED OF LIFE

One with loneliness,
And sadness,
Full of fears,
And blanket of kindness she wears.
In greed of love,
And away from show off,
Living a life of security and treasure,
But with lack of all pleasure.

From road to palace she stood,
With no shelter and food,
She was an orphan of no rude.

Because of her no home,
Street to street she roams.

One of almighty's creature,
Inhabiting all good feature,
Alone climbed up the stairs,
Since she was ten,
And gradually reached the heaven.

Now;
All one wants she have,
Gold, food, shelter,
None for she has to crave.

She lives with all the fame,
But strives for name,
With which her life would run like a train.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog